|Game Name||Final Fantasy Type-0 (English Patched)|
|Game Release||2011-10-27 (11 years ago)|
Final Fantasy Type-0 (English Patched) (ファイナルファンタジー零式) is a Action RPG video game published by Square Enix released on October 27th, 2011 for the PlayStation Portable.
CDRomance.com has no relation with any ROM hacker or translation team.
Pre-patched roms are published without their knowledge or consent.
This is a merged ISO English Patched. This game is 2 discs. This ISO contains BOTH discs and it’s already patched in English.
English Patch info:
Made by: SkyBladeCloud
Site: Sold. (Backup)
Progress: 100% translated.
- Works on PS Vita via Custom Firmware emulator, like TN-V/ARK-2.
- Fixed some graphical glitches.
- Re-translated some words.
- Reconstructed sentences.
- Removed some duplicated words in Crimson Codex.
- Fixed Multiplayer Help guide page skipping and freezing.
- Realigned obscured texts on context menus and NPC dialogues.
- Fixed description errors on Story Missions and Combat Exercises.(some fans are unaware of these errors, even PiezoSparker. So I reported it to him and sent some screenshots.)
*Skybladecloud & Operation Doomtrain – for starting the project, whole game translation and ROMhacking.
V2 patch update Credits to:
*PiezoSparker (former Sky’s team member, programmer)
*blackfire219 (for error reporting, mostly on mission descriptions)
ISO debug data:
Issues and Solutions:
- Stuck at loading screen / Cut-scenes don’t work -> Update PSP to 6.60 PRO-C
- The game freezes in certain areas on boot or crimson codex: This game needs every bit of hardware power your PSP has, every plugin you have installed and CFW customization you have takes resources away from the game, so if you experience this problems, disable all plugins and if that doesn’t work install a fresh clean CFW (remove seplugins folder as well).
- Everything works but videos are choppy: Format your PSP and re-install the CFW and game again.
- Set “umd ISO mode” to inferno on PRO recovery menu (select).
The “New Game” option is inside of the “Options” menu.