|Game Name||Final Fantasy X: International|
|Console||Sony PlayStation 2|
|Game Release||2002-01-31 (19 years ago)|
|Publisher||Square Enix, SquareSoft|
|Languages||English, Japanese, Undub|
Final Fantasy X: International is a RPG video game published by Square Enix, SquareSoft released on January 31st, 2002 for the Sony PlayStation 2.
When the game starts select, International version and English Subtitles, see images below for reference:
- Addition of the Expert Mode Sphere Grid.
- Addition of six new Skill abilities: Extract Power, Extract Mana, Extract Speed, Extract Ability, Full Break, and Nab Gil, along with two new Special abilities: Pilfer Gil and Quick Pockets.
- Raise MP cost of Quick Hit from 12 to 36.
- Addition of ten optional Dark Aeon battles: Dark Valefor, Dark Ifrit, Dark Ixion, Dark Shiva, Dark Bahamut, Dark Yojimbo, Dark Anima, Dark Cindy, Dark Sandy, and Dark Mindy.
- Addition of superboss Penance which appears after defeating all dark aeons.
- Inclusion of Another Story, also known as Eternal Calm – FINAL FANTASY X-2: Prologue.
- Inclusion of developer interviews.
- Combat system received few changes:
- Quick Hit has its recovery speed lowered by one.
- Auron’s Masamune is downgraded from the original Japanese version, where it dealt double the damage based on remaining HP compared to US/Int./PAL versions
- Auron’s Tornado hits twice instead of once.
- Wakka’s overdrive now receives damage bonus based on how much time is remaining when the last slot is hit.
- Anima’s Oblivion hits 16 times instead of once. Damage constant for the overdrive has been lowered from 75 to 4.
- Magus Sisters’ Delta Attack hits 6 times instead of once. Damage constant for the overdrive has been lowered from 60 to 10.
- Yojimbo’s initial compatibility was increased from 50 to 128.
- Yojimbo’s attack formula has been altered, and now it is much easier to get Zanmato than in JPN/US versions.
- Omega Weapon is buffed from the original version. It now boasts 999,999 HP instead of 99,999 HP, absorbs all elements and is weak to Osmose.
(Japan) (En,Ja).iso CRC = CF132E2C
Relevant FAQ entries:How to emulate with PCSX2
How to change the game language?