|Game Name||Final Fantasy X: International|
|Game Release||2002-01-31 (20 years ago)|
|Publisher||Square Enix, SquareSoft|
|Languages||English, Japanese, Undub|
Final Fantasy X: International is a RPG video game published by Square Enix, SquareSoft released on January 31st, 2002 for the PlayStation 2.
What is what?
- Final Fantasy X International (Japan) (En,Ja).7z
Official japanese release, the game comes dubbed in English.
- Final Fantasy X International (Japan) [Undub].7z
Fan made hack, brings back the Japanese voices.
When the game starts select, International version and English Subtitles, see images below for reference:
- Addition of the Expert Mode Sphere Grid.
- Addition of six new Skill abilities: Extract Power, Extract Mana, Extract Speed, Extract Ability, Full Break, and Nab Gil, along with two new Special abilities: Pilfer Gil and Quick Pockets.
- Raise MP cost of Quick Hit from 12 to 36.
- Addition of ten optional Dark Aeon battles: Dark Valefor, Dark Ifrit, Dark Ixion, Dark Shiva, Dark Bahamut, Dark Yojimbo, Dark Anima, Dark Cindy, Dark Sandy, and Dark Mindy.
- Addition of superboss Penance which appears after defeating all dark aeons.
- Inclusion of Another Story, also known as Eternal Calm – FINAL FANTASY X-2: Prologue.
- Inclusion of developer interviews.
- Combat system received few changes:
- Quick Hit has its recovery speed lowered by one.
- Auron’s Masamune is downgraded from the original Japanese version, where it dealt double the damage based on remaining HP compared to US/Int./PAL versions
- Auron’s Tornado hits twice instead of once.
- Wakka’s overdrive now receives damage bonus based on how much time is remaining when the last slot is hit.
- Anima’s Oblivion hits 16 times instead of once. Damage constant for the overdrive has been lowered from 75 to 4.
- Magus Sisters’ Delta Attack hits 6 times instead of once. Damage constant for the overdrive has been lowered from 60 to 10.
- Yojimbo’s initial compatibility was increased from 50 to 128.
- Yojimbo’s attack formula has been altered, and now it is much easier to get Zanmato than in JPN/US versions.
- Omega Weapon is buffed from the original version. It now boasts 999,999 HP instead of 99,999 HP, absorbs all elements and is weak to Osmose.
(Japan) (En,Ja).iso CRC = CF132E2C
Relevant FAQ entries:How to emulate with PCSX2
How to change the game language?