|Game Name||Densha de Go! 64|
|Original Title||電車でGO! 64|
|Game Release||1999-07-30 (22 years ago)|
|Languages||English Patched, Japanese|
Densha de Go! 64 (電車でGO! 64) is a Simulation video game published by Taito Corporation released on July 30th, 1999 for the Nintendo 64.
This patch will crash project 64. Some people say to run it using interpreter mode works but that's not an optimal solution. Instead do this.
Here's how to play on Project 64, on PC:
- Launch the game, it will say: "Fatal Error: Stopping Emulation".
- Close the error. (twice? hmm)
- Now go to Options > Configuration without closing the emulator. A new setting will appear: "Config: Densha de Go! 64 (J) [T]"
- Go to Config: Densha de Go! 64 (J) [T] > Recompiler > DISABLE: Advanced block linking
- The game should work now, you only have to do this once.
Note: If that doesn't do it for you i guess run it on Interpreter. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Released By Zoinkity
Status Fully Playable
Patch Version 1.01
Release Date 01 April 2017