|Game Name||King's Quest IV: The Perils of Rosella Retold|
|Game Release||1988 (34 years ago)|
|Image Format||binary (.exe)|
King's Quest IV: The Perils of Rosella Retold is a Adventure/Point-and-Click video game published by Sierra Entertainment released on 1988 for Linux, Microsoft Windows.
A remake of King's Quest IV made by DrSlash for modern computers.
- Full point and click controls.
- Works on modern computers out of the box.
- Option to remove dead ends, yes you could get stuck in the game and need to start over, now it's optional. It also removed the 4 hours time limit.
- Autosaves every 10 minutes or when entering a dungeon.
- Combines the best possible features of many different versions of the game: Roland MT-32 music, sound effects from Apple IIGS release, environmental sounds from the Amiga release, additional animation frames and more detailed backgrounds found only in early PC versions of the game.
- Several quality of life improvements, see source.