|Game Name||Beasts & Bumpkins|
|Languages||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish|
Beasts & Bumpkins is a Strategy video game published by Electronic Arts released on 1997 for Microsoft Windows.
How to play Beasts & Bumpkins on Windows 10:
This game surprisingly can work on windows 10 without much hassle. The only thing you need is winrar and a virtual CD drive to mount the .cue file so:
- Extract the .rar package with Winrar.
- Install Daemon Tools Lite (opt out of the adware!) or your Virtual CD Drive of choice.
- Mount the .cue file, double click will do.
- Go to (My) Computer, right click the mounted disk and click Open.
- This is the most important step, all the rest is standard for most games but you must do this else the game will not work:
Right click SETUP.EXE click Properties, compatibility tab and select “Run this program in compatibility mode for:” Windows 95.
- Click OK. Now double click SETUP.EXE and install the game.
- Select your preferred language.
- Play with desktop shortcut (no need to change compatibility for the shortcut).
Beasts & Bumpkins (Windows 95) BIN/CUE Download: