|Game Name:||Rudra no Hihou (J+English Patched)|
|Languages:||English Patched, Japanese|
Rudra no Hihou (J+English Patched) is a RPG video game published by SquareSoft released on April 5, 1996 for the Super Nintendo.
Rudra no Hihou (Japan): CRC-32: 5d8cb7ac
Another one of those obscure Square RPGs that never got the light of day until decades later.
What makes this game unique is its spell system uses a custom naming system.
Depending on what you name your spell, you get different
effects. Experiment and find what works, mind the MP cost.
You can name it anything like Zakeru or Ricardo and get random effects.
Original Source: https://agtp.romhack.net/project.php?id=rnh
Translator: Aeon Genesis
June 11, 2015 – Version 2.1 release.
- Fixes black screen on Snes9X v1.56.2 for Windows.
- Fixes an issue where casting a spell in battle negates
or sends negative the caster’s Strength and Agility buffs.
- Fixes cursor memory issue on pages 5-8.
- Patch no longer requires a header; patching instructions
in this readme updated to reflect.
July 4, 2006 – Version 2.0 release.
- Adds new variable-width font, with autocenter where
- Full script rewrite
- Enemy names extended by an extra two letters
- Opening legend redone
- Auto-enscription on pages 3 or 4 of mantra bank fixed
- Item descriptions rewritten and enhanced
Rudra no Hihou (J+English Patched) SNES ROM Download: