|Game Name||Return of Double Dragon (Hack)|
|Game Release||1992-10-16 (29 years ago)|
|Genre||Beat 'em up, Hack|
Return of Double Dragon – Kencho hacks
- The Dragon Power Meter now increases 33% faster.
- Billy and Jimmy’s basic attacks (just pressing punch or kick) are now two frames faster for better responsiveness.
- Blocking is no longer timed. It is done just by holding the blocking button, in the fashion of other games like Mortal Kombat or Soul Calibur.
- If the defense button is held when another move is finished, will start blocking immediately. The blocking condition is not the button press, but the button hold.
- Blocking while holding a weapon will now drop it and enter the “defensive” mode.
- The R button is now used for blocking, instead of increasing the Dragon Power Meter.
Patch Released by: Jesús Alonso Abad
Release Date: January 02, 2017
Patch Version: 1.0
Last Modified: January 21, 2017