|Game Name||Bulk Slash|
|Game Release||1997 (26 years ago)|
|Genre||Action, Third Person Shooter|
|Languages||English Patched, Japanese|
|Game ID||T-14310G, T-14325G|
Bulk Slash (バルク・スラッシュ) is a Action/Third Person Shooter video game published by Hudson Soft released on 1997 for the SEGA Saturn.
Version 1.001 (improves compatibility with Mednafen, bios can be set to auto detect now)
Release Date: 2021-12-14
All original docs included with the game, author's readme + PDF manuals.
- Project Lead, Translator, Voice Director - Greg Moore
- Script Editors - Dan “Danthrax” Myers, Chanh “Burntends” Nguyen, Chris “Ghaleon Unlimited” Hatala
- Code Insertion, Video Editor - Mamdouh “Mampfus” Maduar
- Graphics and Font Editor, Tile Setter, Manual Layout - Dan “Danthrax” Myers
- Talent Scout, Community Manager - Chanh “Burntends” Nguyen
- Reverse Engineer, Developer - Anthony "Knight0fDragon" Randazzo
- Recreated Musical Score - Jiggle85, Jiggle85's brother, Shadowmask
- Recreated Sound Effects - Shadowmask
- Audio Engineers - Mamdouh “Mampfus” Maduar, Greg Moore, Shadowmask
- Edited Bulk Slash Logo in the Manual - SaturnDave
- Original Japanese Manual Scan - Chris “Ghaleon Unlimited” Hatala
(Japan) (Track 1).bin CRC-32: 372052c7
What to do with multiple .bin "Track" files?
Bulk Slash (J+English Patched) Saturn ISO Download:
CDRomance.com has no relation with any ROM hacker or translation team.
Pre-patched roms are published without their knowledge or consent.