|Game Name||Bulk Slash|
|Game Release||1997 (25 years ago)|
|Genre||Action, Third Person Shooter|
|Languages||English Patched, Japanese|
|Game ID||T-14310G, T-14325G|
Bulk Slash (バルク・スラッシュ) is a Action/Third Person Shooter video game published by Hudson Soft released on 1997 for the SEGA Saturn.
CDRomance.com has no relation with any ROM hacker or translation team.
Pre-patched roms are published without their knowledge or consent.
Version 1.001 (improves compatibility with Mednafen, bios can be set to auto detect now)
Release Date: 2021-12-14
All original docs included with the game, author's readme + PDF manuals.
- Project Lead, Translator, Voice Director - Greg Moore
- Script Editors - Dan “Danthrax” Myers, Chanh “Burntends” Nguyen, Chris “Ghaleon Unlimited” Hatala
- Code Insertion, Video Editor - Mamdouh “Mampfus” Maduar
- Graphics and Font Editor, Tile Setter, Manual Layout - Dan “Danthrax” Myers
- Talent Scout, Community Manager - Chanh “Burntends” Nguyen
- Reverse Engineer, Developer - Anthony "Knight0fDragon" Randazzo
- Recreated Musical Score - Jiggle85, Jiggle85's brother, Shadowmask
- Recreated Sound Effects - Shadowmask
- Audio Engineers - Mamdouh “Mampfus” Maduar, Greg Moore, Shadowmask
- Edited Bulk Slash Logo in the Manual - SaturnDave
- Original Japanese Manual Scan - Chris “Ghaleon Unlimited” Hatala
(Japan) (Track 1).bin CRC-32: 372052c7
What to do with multiple .bin "Track" files?