|Game Name||Akumajou Dracula X: Gekka no Yasoukyoku (4M Hack)|
|Original Title||悪魔城ドラキュラＸ ～月下の夜想曲～|
|Genre||Action RPG, Hack, Platformer 2D|
A romhack of the Japanese version of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
Release Date: July 19, 2020
Changes: (Machine Translated from Chinese)
- Requires a 32Mbit (4MByte) expansion card to run.
- Optimized for disk reading: The first time you enter the game, in the first Now Loading screen (the one where you can control the direction of Now Loading with the joystick), the game is Will read about 3MB of files into the accelerated card, loading time is usually 15-20 seconds or less. This is a one-time thing, if you don't shut down, under The next time it will not be read again.
- Significantly speed up the response time for three characters to call up and exit the map.
- Significantly speed up the response time for Alucard to press the start key to enter the menu and exit the menu.
- Pressing shortcuts in the game will bring up the map directly:
- Richter and Maria press L to bring up the map directly, and press L or B to exit the map and return to the game without pausing.
- Because Alucard's L key is to use the third hand item, so press B (jump) + R (back) key to bring up the map.
- When Alucard is in the map display screen, pressing B will return to the game, and pressing L will go to the menu screen.
- you can press the start button to skip all episodes and cg animations (by default clear the game once is required).
- Easy Mode for Maria's skills enabled with toggle switch: hold down R+X to turn on. The character name background box will turn red, hold down R+Z to turn off (character name background box willreturn to blue) Thanks to Saturn Bro for modifying the color palette.
- ← ↑→+A/C Change to: ↑→+A/C
- ← → ↘↓ ←→+A/C Change to ↓ ←→+A/C
- Change from: Hold ↑ (60 frames) → ↘ ↓ + A/C to ↓ ↘ → + Y (increase from limit of 2 to 16)
- ↑→↘ ↓↙← ↑(60 frames)↓+A/C Change to ↓↘→+Z