|Game Name||Lunar: Eternal Blue (Un-Worked)|
|Game Release||1994 (27 years ago)|
|Publisher||Studio Alex, Working Designs|
|Released By||Studio Lucia|
|Patch Version||2.0 (Click for changes)|
|Hack Release Date||21 December 2020|
Lunar: Eternal Blue (Sega CD) - Un-Worked Design Patch
Version 3 (24 Feb. 2017)
- All enemies have their stats restored.
- Saving the game no longer costs Magic EXP. (What the hell Victor?!)
- Item prices decreased to original amounts.
- MP cost of spells reduced to original values.
- Althena statues that require donations fees reduced to the original amounts.
- Mayor of Larpa's fee reduced from 500s to 30s as in original game.
- The replaced music in the Star Dragon Tower has been removed.
- Reverted back the icons for Heal Litany and Calm Litany spell.
- Nude shots of Lucia in the opening cutscene have been restored.
- All pentagrams have been restored.
- The nude shot of Luna in the flashback to The Silver Star has been restored.
- Plantarium/Plantella's nudity has been restored.
- All text has been converted to proper mixed case instead of all-caps.