|Game Name||Ape Escape|
|Game Release||1999-07-02 (23 years ago)|
|Languages||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish|
|Game ID||SCES-01564, SCES-02028, SCES-02029, SCES-02030, SCES-02031|
Ape Escape is a Platformer 3D video game published by SCEE released on July 2nd, 1999 for the PSX.
This game comes with an anti-piracy method that makes the controls not work on the main menu, you can’t move at all.
We offer 2 flavors of this game to bypass this copy protection:
- Ape Escape (SCES-01564).zip contains the untouched bin/cue (redump) but includes an .sbi file. Don’t delete it. Having that file bypass the copy protection. Then you can emulate the bin/cue as usual and you’ll be able to move. This is recommended for emulator users.
- Ape Escape (E) Anti-Piracy Fix.7z This is a pre-patched bin/cue with a very old PARADOX patch, this patch did 2 things: Allow you to switch between pal/ntsc and…bypass the anti-piracy system. If you are planning to burn the image to play on real hardware this is what you should download.
- (Europe).bin CRC-32: fe56b133
- (France).bin CRC-32: d7a34564
- (Germany).bin CRC-32: b5660f4d
- (Italy).bin CRC-32: a22749eb
- (Spain).bin CRC-32: 82e382e6 (released as Ape Escape - La Invasion de los Monos)