|Game Name:||The Best PSP MiNiS!|
The Best PSP MiNiS! is a Compilation video game published by released on August 31, 2013 for the PlayStation Portable.
This a list of some of the best PSP Minis we have on this site, if you want to browse ALL the minis we have uploaded to this site check the PSP MINIS SECTION instead.
Clicking the game name will take you to its post where you will find the download links. This minis are untouched scene released they work on PSP and most should work on PPSSPP emulator too. Enjoy!
NOTE: To download a pack with ALL the minis in this post scroll to the end.
Exterminate pesky aliens and the evil overlords.
- Play as Commander P. Jefferson and destroy aliens, rake in money and upgrade your ship to take on even more aliens.
- Battle with ten kinds of spaceship across 16 different levels as you attempt to annihilate five alien generals and steal their unique weapons.
- Kill hordes of extraterrestrials before taking on X, the Supreme Alien God Emperor. And bring peace to the universe.
Ace Armstrong blasts onto minis!
- Help space pilot Ace Armstrong take on the might of the Alien Scumbags.
- Zap the Scumbags using the Recycl-o-Ray and an array of their own weapons.
- More than a dozen different flavors of Scumbag and five huge bosses to defeat.
This game is a unique mixture of action, RPG and simulator. Player finds himself in the world, where the air is ruled by hovering vehicles – one of which he takes under control. According to a plot, player have to fight his way through the numerous combats with monsters and accomplish different missions. During the headway to the the heart of the fairy kingdom, player’s hovering vehicle gets new weapon, armor and other useful power-ups.
- Simplified game controls for the best action dynamics
- Unique combat system based on physics
- About 25 missions of Game-play
- Super power hit ability to smash all enemies around!
- Numerous weapons of all kinds from hammers to swords
Launch them birds, smash those pigs!
- Fire your squawking birds into the enemy fortresses and shatter them.
- Take on a huge number of levels spread out over many varied worlds.
- Unleash the Angry Birds’ special abilities to smash the pigs’ defenses and unlock rewards.
In the Age of Zombies, our hero Barry Steakfries employs the use of time portals to stop the evil zombie scheme of Professor Brains. Using a huge pile of weapons and explosives, Steakfries is the real deal for blood-splattering needs. Played as a top-down shooter and offering style and flair through humor, intense action and zombie blasting carnage, Age of Zombies puts Steakfries up against the zombie masses and says, “good luck!”
Bashi Blocks offers an unbelievable amount of levels for friends and family to just gather around for some classic arcade fun similar to most beloved game we all know, Brick. Soccer of the future; destroy the defender blocks and smash the ball into the goal to win, but watch out for the enemy defenders out to destroy you! A built-in game editor offers unlimited level design possibilities, or play through the 90 game levels over several different play modes, including Arcade and Customizable Tournaments.
Battle legions of undead foes including zombies, ghouls, werewolves and more.
- Wield an arsenal of jaw-dropping weaponry with skill and intelligence.
- Uncover devastating firepower such as Machine Guns, Flamethrowers and Buzz-Saws.
- Choose upgrades for your weapons as well as unique new perks for your character as your enemies increase in number and ferocity.
Take control of Newton the flying hamster as he goes on a wacky mission to save his girlfriend.
- Explore six unique environments from the sunflower fields to the big Japanese city to crazy ancient Egypt.
- Battle with more than 35 different enemies, including sneaky penguins, exploding foxes and ninja squirrels.
- Take on the most ruthless bosses with any of the bizarre objects and weapons you find on your journey.
Take on numerous puzzles while avoiding the deadly creatures that lurk in the forest.
- Flee the forest while collecting as many sparks as possible to unlock new levels and challenges.
- Beware of ghosts, zombies, firebats and golems that stand in your way on your quest to safety.
- Play through 60 levels in three challenging gameplay modes.
Experience an incredible and unique adventure designed by the PlayStation Community.
- Experience a game uniquely created with the help of the PlayStation Community via the Gamocracy project.
- Fight for mankind’s survival over 20 fast-paced levels, ranging from the rooftops of Los Angeles to the South American jungle.
- Use H-7’s robotic head as a platform and master his great range of fantastic techniques.
- Unlock lunatic mode to showcase your platform skills at breakneck speed.
1989, New York. A little girl was taken away by someone unknown. You play either Mike or Jackie, two people who are sent in to rescue the girl from a gang of vicious punks.
Featuring ten circuits in five mythological fantasy settings, Heracles: Chariot Racing lets players take control of one of nine gods or legendary creatures from Heracles to Poseidon as they race to become Champion Charioteer. Our hero Heracles has to undertake a challenge that none before him have survived — a chariot racing tournament. To win a series of sacred trophies and be crowned Champion Charioteer our hero has to race across mythological kingdoms against some of the most feared monsters in existence. The objectives are simple, survive the battles and race against some of the most fearsome and inventive foes in Greek mythology. Select a character and let fate, skill and ability decide the outcome!
As King Argos, embark on an epic odyssey from the Oracle’s Island to the depths of the Underworld.
- Faced with phenomenal monsters from mythology, battle like the fierce Spartan warrior you are to avoid a tragic death.
- Perform impressive finishing moves to get rid of legions of enemies.
- Over five hours of enigmas to solve and weapons to collect.
- Eight levels to explore, from an unknown beach to the depths of hell…will you make it back?
Hysteria Project is a groundbreaking gaming experience, where you are the hero of an entirely filmed adventure. Go along with the video clips, keep a sharp eye on what’s going on around you and most importantly of all – make the right choices at the right time.
Step into the shoes of the main character and take part in an unforgettable adventure. Engross yourself in the video clips, keep a sharp eye on what’s going on around you and, and solve the mystery before you fall pray to it.
In Jetpack Joyride you’ll be riding in jetpacks, collecting coins, going for a spin in a huge variety of vehicles and even levelling up by completing in-game missions. On top of that, you can view your progress in The Stash, purchase new upgrades and items and compare scores online with your friends. Get ready to Jetpack Joyride!
Monsters have (probably) stolen your princess! Those fiendish and misshapen fools have (as far as we know) made off with your true love — and they haven’t even had the good grace to leave a shred of evidence to follow. Only sweeping accusations and devastating style can save her from the fate she will (possibly) face now!
Take control of the massively awesome and super sexy aristocratic demon known only as “The Duke” in an upwards-scrolling platformer where chasing down giant fleeing monsters is the business at hand. Build combos to unleash increasingly magnificent finishing moves on the (most likely) guilty monsters – and impress your adoring fans.
This action game centers on a young man, known only as the Ninjamurai, as he tries to outrun a number of evil forces that are intent on catching him, including a rival ninja clan, an evil corporation and a dark dragon controlled by his greatest rival. With reflexive combat options, break-neck speed and high-flying action, players must battle and outrun a number of evil forces. The complex combat system is all about choice: players can focus on the speed of their Ninja training forsaking combative abilities but giving them extra speed, stealth and jumping abilities. Or if they prefer, players can challenge all those in their path via the combat stance which gives them a powerful magical jutsu, combo attacks and a powerful stab attack. Players can opt to kill everything that moves or zoom past everyone and everything; with the achievement system rewarding both approaches!
- 20 levels
- A huge soundtrack
- Hand drawn visuals
- 5 costumes
- 12 in-game achievements
- Time trials
Join the fight for mankind’s survival in this immersive space opera.
- Thirteen levels set in five environments, from the real to the fantastic: jungle, snow mountains, spaceship, bunker and an alien city.
- Choose from six weapons – assault rifle, shotgun, sniper, handgun, rocket launcher and plasma gun – as well as grenades and machine gun turrets in certain levels.
- Immerse yourself in detailed 3D environments enhanced by polished graphics.
Alert! Alert! OMG-Z! The City of Redfield has been hit by an outbreak of exploding zombies! For cool and unimportant reasons these suckers literally explode when shot, showering their zombie brethren with gore and causing chain reactions of showering zombie gibs with just a single bullet!
Armed with this knowledge (and bullets coated in a zombie-exploding pathogen) your elite unit is dispatched to the epicentre of the outbreak. Your mission? Succeed where the police and army failed and clean up the city!
There’s only one hero who can save us all. Unfortunately, he’s busy, so it’s up to you instead.
- Protect the world from an alien invasion right in the middle of a zombie outbreak in a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
- Travel through five worlds, unlock tons of rewards and destroy everything that gets in your way.
- Become one tough action hero, choose your favourite weapon and prepare yourself for a hilarious adventure.
The legendary retro classic chomps its way onto PS3 and PSP.
- Take on new and exciting challenges, multiple maze designs and six different game modes.
- Munch those power pellets through dynamic environments with updated visual effects that breathe new life into the classic PAC-MAN look.
- Beware of the Ghosts and unlock up to 12 challenging Trophy awards.
In Paper Wars: Cannon Fodder you need to defend yourself from enemy waves by shooting missiles from your tank.
To shot so you need to charge the power the missile. The longer you charge the stronger will be blast – but enemy will have more time to go through your defenses! The goal is to let as few soldiers pass through your lines of defense. Sounds easy? We dare you to try to complete this game! And don’t be deceived by simple rules – amount of enemy types, bonuses, goals, stage conditions and missile types is more than enough to keep you entertained for hours!
Move, jump and shoot!
- Collect as many plus signs as possible while avoiding deadly enemies in over 250 levels.
- Protect your friends and score heaps of points as tasks get progressively harder in this retro platformer.
- Check out 10 different visual styles and five unique game modes including 5-Minute mode and Infinite mode.
Mother Piyo’s nest is becoming overloaded with eggs and it’s up to you to help them hatch in this cute and addictive puzzler.
- Rearrange the eggs to match their colours and hatch the Piyo chicks, making space for new arrivals.
- Line up four or more eggs of the same colour and give them a little nudge to help the baby birds break through the egg shell.
- Keep your wits about you and your reactions sharp as the pace picks up in this highly addictive puzzler.
Here with Ronnie O’Sullivan’s Snooker, you play through the highlights of Ronnie’s career culminating in his most famous World Championship wins. Have you got what it takes to re-create his many stunning victories? Ronnie guides you through the game, giving advice, even taking you back to his home table where you can refine your skills in his very own practice room.
A unique platform puzzle game arrives on PSP and Playstation 3.
- Turn your brain upside down in this best-selling title updated for PSP and PS3.
- Twice the content of the original.
- Includes special features and gameplay mechanics.
Pick one of three ships (balanced between speed and shield strength) and blow up everything in your sight in this shoot-em-up. Ships don’t just zig and zag rigidly, they swerve along the ocean leaving a convincing wake behind them. Bullets move slowly enough to dodge, and shooting down an entire string of enemies will usually net you a power-up, changing your primary weapon to stronger blasts or a double-shot. You can also earn a ‘big bomb’ attack, which varies depending on the powerups you collect.
So you thought you were the king of solitaire? Take the first and most popular of all card games with you wherever you go, whether you’re on public transport or in a waiting room, with a spare 5 minutes or an hour to kill! You’re never alone when you’ve got solitaire.
The worldwide brain-teasing phenomenon is polished to perfection in an exhilarating game of logic that’s challenging and surprisingly relaxing.
- From Easy to Insane, five levels are available for novices and masters alike.
- Access your MP3 music library and listen to your favorite songs while you play.
- Get help with error checking tools and friendly cell hints.
After centuries of war, only you can retain peace between two lands.
- Play as Tehra, half human and half Urka’h, a powerful assassin created to prevent conflict between two nations.
- Immerse yourself in a fantasy world where orcs, enormous trolls and beasts unknown to man walk through the lands of Sistar.
- Seize special objects from powerful enemies to arm yourself and multiply your power as you become the Dark Warrior.
Tetris is now available for the first time on PSP! This version of one of the most popular games ever made features the famous Marathon Mode along with a variety of new mini versions based on the Tetris gameplay you know and love. Offered are 15 levels of difficulty, record-keeping for “best times” and “best scores” for each variation, and a Replay Viewer to look up cool moves in the in-game glossery for sweet replays of some of the best Tetris players in the world.
Defend the skies in the jet shooter game Top Gun, based on the blockbuster film. Attempt to become one of the few to survive the “Highway to the Danger Zone”! Shoot down enemy jets, dodge incoming air-to-air and surface-to-air missiles, navigate dangerous environments and obliterate the enemy’s air power.
You are a new recruit under the guidance and training of Maverick and Iceman, now teachers at the Top Gun Academy. A new, hostile Communist threat has begun encroaching upon our Naval space, and it is up to you to fend off these unfriendly bogies in your supersonic fighter jet.
Officially licensed product from the NBA – featuring all 30 NBA teams. Play as your favorite team, trade players to build your own fantasy NBA team and take them to Play-Off glory to lift the Larry O’Brien trophy. Guide your team through an entire NBA season. Home and away games, the All-Star game and the play-offs are all faithfully re-created. The game also features 4 fun mini-games.
Thundering into the unknown at breakneck speed, are you agile enough to negotiate the perils of Tralblazer? Roll left and right to avoid the cracks and be careful not to fall off the edge of the path as you go. Be sure to identify and avoid the special tiles which will speed you up and slow you down, block your path or make you jump automatically. Determination, speed and dexterity are the key assets needed to complete Trailblazer successfully.
Follow Dr Emily Jones as she solves a mystery that could transform the world.
- Find matching artefacts to trigger Power Totems and cause explosive chain reactions.
- Collect as many gems as you can before the time is up.
- Hunt for treasure in over 40 levels and see if you can activate all seven Power Totems.
Help Sister Angelika defeat evil with some heavy zombie-killing action! Venture across multiple locations to purge the town of all its living-dead inhabitants. Refill your energy by slicing zombies with your mighty scythe, then unleash the destructive powers of your artillery!
Set in a medieval fantasy world where walking corpses, limbs torn apart and splatters of blood are all drawn in a superb manga style, TWIN BLADES has all it takes to please hardcore gamers seeking strong visual experiences. Its eclectic inspirations ranging from Japanese anime subculture to Italian adult movies are the hallmark of men of good taste.
VT Tennis is an ace of a tennis game for the Nintendo DSi system. Using the innovative stylus and touch-screen controls, train your budding tennis star to serve, lob and smash his way to victory with precision swipes in all directions. Advance your player statistics in this fast-paced tournament of game modes, featuring Quickmatch, Tennis School and World Championship. The objective is to reach No. 1 in the world rankings.
What’s the best way to keep a monster happy? Total destruction, of course.
- Explore the Trogon Kingdom as your own customisable monster and show the so-called heroes who’s in charge.
- Crush knights, slay swarms of pesky ninjas and gobble up as many princesses as you can find on your quest to prevent a fairy tale ending.
- Gain experience points and collect gold to buy upgrades, weapons and accessories for your monster.
War of Sonria is a turn-based strategy game where you play the role as a battle commander. Create your own band of hand-picked soldiers and fight through a plethora of immersive environments. Choose from a large roster of unique characters and battle it out against vicious A.I. Or compete against a friend in intense hotseat battles!
Superior strategies win the battle – make clever use of environments to gain bonus positional damage, or execute perfect abilities gain the upper hand.
- War of Sonria features a roster of 15 units, all with individual roles and abilities. No battle will ever feel the same.
- Handpick your lineups. Create the ultimate roster to combat your enemies
- Hotseat Multiplayer. Battle your friends to see who has the best tactics.
A family of three monsters gets lost and confused in a strange forest.
- Immerse yourself in the disorientated world of Where is my Heart? and help the family of monsters find their way home to the Heart Tree.
- Play and switch between the three monsters to enter the Land of the Fireflies; meet the naively helpful Antler Ancestor, the friendly Rainbow Spirit of True Sorrow and the ambivalent Bat King.
- Experience the family’s confusion and emotions.
Take control of the Guardian of Earth to fight off hordes of Doom Beasts that threaten to destroy the cities of Earth.
- Attack unbroken chains of enemies to build up and unleash hugely powerful super-moves to help you turn the tide.
- Take on gigantic, unique bosses that lurk at the end of every stage and defeat them before the timer runs out and the city is reduced to rubble.
- Earn awards and unlock bonus material including an Infinite Mode and a Challenge Mode featuring all new levels.
In Widgets Odyssey, five robots aboard the ‘S-Space’ vessel have just one simple mission…to save the universe from the tyrannical Yagor and his evil henchmen! Armed with the abilities of Spad, Cosmo, Bruce, Helmut, and Monk, players will guide each robot along their exciting adventures filled with puzzles, mazes and minigames.
In the Widgets Odyssey saga, five robots aboard their space vessel have just one simple mission… to save the universe from the tyrannical Yagor and his evil henchmen! Armed with the abilities of Spad, Cosmo, Bruce, Helmut, and Monk, players will guide each robot along their exciting adventures filled with puzzles, mazes and minigames.
Wizorb is a unique combination of classic block-breaking action and light RPG elements. The once peaceful Kingdom of Gorudo is threatened by an evil presence. The only hope for salvation is Cyrus, a wizard versed in a secret magic art called Wizorb! Explore many strange places from the derelict monster infested town of Clover to Gorudo Castle atop Cauldron Peak. Danger lurks around every corner so you’ll need to keep your wits about you and have quick reflexes in order to survive.
- An all-new block-breaking game with light RPG elements set in a fantasy world
- Use your magic wand to bounce the orb and cast various magic spells
- Over 60 levels in 5 different worlds
- Epic boss fights and multiple endings and bonus levels
- Character animation by Paul Robertson, the animator behind Pirate Baby’s Cabana Battle Street Fight 2006, Kings of Power 4 Billion Percent, and the Scott Pilgrim video game.
Zenonia features anime style characters and graphics with numerous quests to follow, and hundreds of items and weapons to acquire. As one of the biggest mobile original RPG franchises, Zenonia has sold more than a million copies on various platforms worldwide so far.
For those who avoid the stock market in times of recession, now you can apply your managerial skills to amassing live brains rather than cold, hard cash. In Zombie Tycoon, living dead videogame aficionados will encounter a completely new set of challenges in their role as zombie overlord. You are responsible for the overall strategy of attack and the well-being of your zombie troops as you attempt to spread the undead across the globe. Along with the fast-paced action found in games where players control more self-serving zombies, Frima Studios has added humorous strategies and managerial challenges into the gameplay for a new take on a classic genre.
- Zombie Tycoon provides you with control over three hilarious zombie squads, with a unique tale of intrigue and betrayal.
- Over 100 quirky items for your zombie horde
- 10 challenging and puzzle-filled cities
- A solid combat system allows you to attack humans AND the places they call home.