|Game Name||Persona 3 FES: Controllable Characters|
|Game Release||2008-04-22 (15 years ago)|
- The entire party is controllable, but can no longer be set to AI control at all as a result
- Regen skills/items do work
- Everyone has access to the Persona Change menu in battle (Ignore it for everyone but the protagonist to avoid potential issues)
- Everyone can use the protagonist's fusion skills, with seemingly no adverse effects
Remixed BGM change several in-game music with remixed versions taken from Burn My Dread – Reincarnation OST.
Warning: Cadenza is a fusion skill that no one should have access to except for the protagonist, using it with other characters may crash the emulator.
- Controllable Characters Mod by TGE
- Undub Mod by Fei (v1.01)
- Thanks to FlamePurge for sharing the controllable characters patch, writing the hack description and taking the demo screenshot below.
- Thanks to Eff for patching the UNDUB versions.
Relevant FAQ entries:How to emulate with PCSX2
Persona 3 FES: Controllable Characters (Hack) PS2 ISO Download:
CDRomance.com has no relation with any ROM hacker or translation team.
Pre-patched roms are published without their knowledge or consent.