|Game Name||Grand Theft Auto III|
|Console||Sony PlayStation 2|
|Game Release||2001-10-26 (20 years ago)|
|Languages||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish|
Grand Theft Auto III is a Action-Adventure video game published by Rockstar Games released on October 26th, 2001 for the Sony PlayStation 2.
v1.60 changes over 1.40 (initial release).
- “Dead Dodo” flies at a higher altitude and mostly over water or open land, whereas in v1.40 it would fly much lower and right over city streets.
- Catalina’s line in The Exchange has been shortened from “Throw over the cash, and you can have this overused puta back.” to “Throw over the cash.”
- Intro credits show altered black and white police cruisers instead of the original blue and white design.
- (Need confirmation on when this was fixed) Portland subway station gate’s collision model has been enlarged to fix a useful glitch where the player could slowly drive up and over the ramp above and roll right through the gate in the ensuing drop and crash.
- Grand Theft Auto III (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) (v1.40).iso CRC = B76D10AF
- Grand Theft Auto III (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) (v1.60).iso CRC = 1582E336
Relevant FAQ entries:How to emulate with PCSX2
How to change the game language?