|Game Name||Star Fox Command (D-Pad Patched)|
|Game Release||2006-08-28 (15 years ago)|
|Genre||Shoot 'Em Up, Strategy|
Star Fox Command (D-Pad Patched) is a Shoot 'Em Up/Strategy video game published by Nintendo released on August 28th, 2006 for the Nintendo DS.
D-Pad Patch info:
Released By: Cracker
Patch Versions: v2 – v3 – v4
Release: 24 November 2014
This is a hacked version of Star Fox Command it allows you to move with the D-pad instead of the stylus. Works properly on real hardware only, on desmume i think only v2 works as intended v3 and v4 behave same as v2 and on no$gba nothing works.
There are 7 ROMs in this pack:
- sfcu.nds – Clean ROM, un-patched moves with stylus.
- sfcu-dpad-normal-v2 – D-pad to move, removes the firing with left/right.
- sfcu-dpad-reverse-v2 – Same as v2 with inverted Y-axis controls.
- sfcu-dpad-normal-v3 – D-pad to move, remaps A to boost and B to brake.
- sfcu-dpad-reverse-v3 – Same as v3 with inverted Y-axis controls.
- sfcu-dpad-normal-v4 – Fixes v3 side effect of infinite boost.
- sfcu-dpad-reverse-v4 – Same as v4 with inverted Y-axis controls.