|Game Name:||Cross Treasures (English Patched)|
|Publisher:||Square Enix, syn Sophia|
Cross Treasures (English Patched) (クロストレジャーズ) is a RPG video game published by Square Enix, syn Sophia released on December 3, 2009 for the Nintendo DS.
Cross Treasures v02c English Patch released on Apr 14, 2017 by Fluffybutt (lol?).
He built over and improved the 2010 01a Zarcon patch. Which was built over the 2009 takashio patch…So this is the best i could get digging gbatemp. Thanks @jeremy for the link!
v02c patch changes by Fluffybutt (this version):
- Item/Equipment fixes & cleanup (items display correctly, names are lengthened/improved)
- Common dialog for saving, forging, dungeons, using the boat, mailbox, etc.
- Equipment bonuses (translated/written differently from the v01a patch)
- Common messages “obtained!” “found!” “has passed out…”, etc.
- Multiplayer menu descriptions, errors, etc. (90% done)
- Medals (mostly from the v01a patch)
- Some of the NPC dialogue (translated very liberally)
- Skill names (as they weren’t all translated) and their descriptions
- Hot Spring/Ramen names and descriptions (but not the NPC dialogue)
- Map icon names (when viewing the map, “Mint” “Dual Wield” “MP Regen”, etc.)
- Secret Spells (3rd option on the title screen) along with 16 passwords
- Character creation options (“female” “cute” “fluffy”, etc.)
Story dialogue & in-game images
Remaining NPC dialogue (Quests, Skill givers, Class upgrades, Hot Spring/Ramen, Tailor, etc.)
Character descriptions (Quest givers)
Old 2nd patch (v01a by Zarcon’s):
- Location names: 100%
- Equipment bonus effects: 100%
- Achievement medals: 100%
- Misc common text: ??? (such as talking to Yousei to swap out dungeons or forging and class changing)
Older 1st patch by Takashio’s:
- All character names
- All jobs and classes, weaknesses and status effects
- Most of the class-sensitive attacks
- Context sensitive “hint bubble” during gameplay
- Pretty much all of the the main menu hint and error text
- Some minor, temporary graphic edits
- Most item names and/or descriptions
- Most equipment names and/or descriptions
- Some script – around 9% done
- All untranslated items lose their names and become “???” – Sorry about that
Cross Treasures (English Patched) DS ROM Download: