|Game Name||Call of Cthulhu: Shadow of the Comet|
|Game Release||1993 (30 years ago)|
|Languages||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish|
Call of Cthulhu: Shadow of the Comet is a Adventure video game published by Infogrames released on 1993 for MS-DOS.
Call of Cthulhu: Shadow of the Comet (DOS):
I'm by no means an expert at DOSBox, There might be easier ways with extra software/launchers i don't know, call me old fashioned or just ignorant, but this is how i do it:
- Create a new folder on your C:\ drive let's call it "dos"
- Extract 7-zip to get the iso and put it inside the dos folder.
- Open DosBox and type these commands (press enter after each line):
- mount c c:\dos
- imgmount d c:\dos\shadow.iso -t iso
- At this point you will see a graphic interface to install the game, select your preferred language, etc. Once installation is completed and you are back at DOS type:
Congratulations! the game will start now.
you can skip cut-scene intro with Escape
Right click to show top menu.
Save/load works fine after closing game.
Just click the save to Disk icon and type a name to save
If you close the game to play again you have to open DOSBox and type Steps: 4, 5, 9 and 10
Note: I don't really know if this is US or Europe release, i'm calling it Europe cos i find it strange it comes in multi-5 being US, but could be wrong.