|Game Name:||Pokemon XG: NeXt Gen|
|Original Title:||Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness|
|Genre:||Hack, Monster Capture RPG|
Pokemon XG: NeXt Gen is a Hack/Monster Capture RPG video game published by StarMmd released on June 21, 2016 for the Nintendo Gamecube.
This is a Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness hack that doesn’t alter the story or anything like that. It’s more of a side hack that changes the difficulty, trainer rosters, obtainable Shadow Pokemon, and adds the newer generations’ typing and phys/spec split on moves.
- Physical/Special Split
- Gen VI type matchup chart including fairy type
- New set of shadow pokemon and other obtainable Pokemon
- Moves and abilities from later generations
- More challenging opponents
- Bonsly is finally playable!
- Pokespot Pokemon don’t have overworld models.
- Flash fire only boosts special fire moves.
- Pokemon with abilities that boost moves can’t learn those moves by TM or move tutor.
- The move relearner says it costs 1000 coupons per move, it actually costs 5.
- Sometimes when trying to teach a Pokemon a tutor move it says its already learned. You can ignore this and it works fine.
- Dolphin (Official Site) - For PC, Mac and Linux.
Pokemon XG: NeXt Gen (Hack) Gamecube ISO DownloadDownload Size: 1.04 GB
- Solve Captcha to see links and eventual Password.
- Report Expired Files/Missing Parts.
- Use latest Winrar to extract the first part and get the iso/rom.