|Game Name||Seven Mansions: Ghastly Smile|
|Original Title||七つの秘館 戦慄の微笑|
Seven Mansions: Ghastly Smile (七つの秘館 戦慄の微笑) is a Survival Horror video game published by Koei released on January 20th, 2000 for the SEGA Dreamcast.
English Translation v1.3 (December 2020)
- SnowyAria/ArcaneAria(Twitter, @SnowyAria) - Game translation, hacker/tool writer
- Mr. Nobody - Hacking, image and video editing
- Cargodin (Twitter, @Cargodin) - Playtest editing
- Blueskyrunner - Playtest editing
- Compressed cutscenes (can be burnt to a CD and run on a stock Dreamcast) 708 MB
- Uncompressed cutscenes 1.06 GB
Nanatsu no Hikan: Senritsu no Bishou (Seven Mansions: Ghastly Smile) as it’s known in Japan was planned to be released on the western hemisphere but was later cancelled. The game is a sequel to the 1996 Sony Playstation and Sega Saturn game ‘Nanatsu no Hikan’.
This is a full translation of the game. That includes the whole script of the game, graphic assets, subtitles for the videos and audios that affected the gameplay.
The game has been fully tested on nulldc & demul emulators.
Have you found a bug or a typo in the Beta version of Seven Mansions? Please let the Author know, links on readme included.